- to reach people with the Gospel, pulling them out of the pit of destruction and onto the Rock, Christ Jesus.
He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. – Psalm 40:2
- to provide a Spirit-filled place of worship and discipleship.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. – Psalm 40:3
- to fulfill the great commission of Jesus Christ.
Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. – Mark 16:15
- to disciple, teach and train people in the Word of God in order to equip them to fulfill the God-given call on each of their lives before the 2nd coming of Christ.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen. – Matt. 28:19-20
- to raise up an end-times army of worshipping warriors who will usher revival to the nations in preparation for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley, and it was full of bones… Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! … Also He said to me, “Prophecy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. – Ezek. 37:1,4,9-10
This ministry is the REAL thing, they worship in truth and spirit.
The presence of the Holy Spirit is alive here, God is being glorified in word and deed.
Cole is surely anointed by the Lord as he preaches the truth of God's word.